Sales Development Representatives – Partners
- We have a dedicated Cyber Security team within our business and due to company roadmap we have opportunities for a sales parentship such as commission/contract basis.
- The partner Sales Development Representative will work closely with the Cyber Legion team to generate demand and qualify opportunities.
- Conduct research on identify new potential clients.
- Qualify leads and prospects based on defined criteria.
- Profile assigned accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business.
- Develop an understanding of the account’s business issues and other relevant information.
- Execute database and telemarketing programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions to target audiences.
- Educate prospects about the Cyber Legion platform and map to solutions and use cases that partners offer
- Use our CRM to track activities.
- Attend territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Provide input and ideas to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
- Understanding of IT operations management, solutions a plus.
- Experience using a CRM
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and competitive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Cyber Legion Ltd is a UK-based cybersecurity start-up that provides IT security assessment services to various organizations around the globe.
- Our portfolio include managed Cyber Security services as well on demand services such as Risk Assessment, Attack Surface Management, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments/Management, CI/CD Automation, SAST & DAST scans and Security Audits.
- Cyber Legion focus on modular security testing approach that include commercial, open source and custom testing scripts that can be run against targeted assets during the product full development lifecycle from design to production and in complete synch with client’s processes and technology stack.
*No matter your origin, ethnicity, gender identity, religion or individual requirements; at Cyber Legion, all that counts is the person you are and the attitude.
*We are looking forward to meeting you!
Cyber Security Engineer
- We have a dedicated Cyber Security team within our business and due to company roadmap we have opportunities for internships.
- The role includes training and you will be included in our accelerator scheme course which will teach you about cyber security engineering, penetration testing methodology and client interaction. You will also be responsible for delivering Managed cyber security services such as and vulnerability assessments, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing etc using our ASV platform which will familiarise you with the types of vulnerabilities often encountered and how they are remediated.
- During your internship you will start to become involved in live security testing (penetration tests) with our clients where you will shadow our senior consultants and begin to perform your own engagements with support. This will give you an understanding of the full life-cycle of a penetration test and some real-life experience in being a pen tester. You’ll also be helping out and supporting the team with other tasks that come in to help us function efficiently.
- This role will provide a wealth of experience in many areas and give you a true to life view of what it is like to be a security engineer at Cyber Legion.
- Our business model is fully remotely and all services are deliver remotely to our clients in UK, EU. Part of your job role would consist of managing the service delivery process, ensuring that services are delivered to our clients as agreed and follow up based on the SLAs.
- Rapidly growing and dynamic B2B/SaaS company with start-up flair
- International team of ambitious like-minded people
- Positive and professional working atmosphere and high personal esteem
- Steep learning curve with great potential for personal and professional development
- Professional onboarding and continuous training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies, lots of responsibility and a strong focus on individual ownership
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Regular team events and a “one for all, all for one” mentality
- Innovative, positive, respectful, informal and highly professional!
- Strong attitude
- IT-oriented studies, training or experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the latest developments in IT and information security as well as an interest in data protection.
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in the areas of IT and Information Security.
- Pleasure in professional customer contact.
- Most important: You are willing to learn, solution-oriented and have your heart in the right place!
- Cyber Legion is a One stop platform that provides ad-hoc and ongoing cyber security services to help companies/organisations with the assets & vulnerabilities discovery, cyber & vulnerability risk assessment, remediation & tracking, orchestration & management journey. All IT services available through managed services.
- Our team has developed an optimized process for identifying, assessing and reporting Vulnerabilities. We offer IT security services that fit all business sizes in the UK, EU and Global.
*No matter your origin, ethnicity, gender identity, religion or individual requirements;
at Cyber Legion, all that counts is the person you are and the attitude.
*We are looking forward to meeting you!
Join Cyber Legion Security Engineering
We work smart
We’re always looking for IT professional people who want to contribute or looking to develop a career in the Cyber Industry world.