Business Development Partner for Cyber Legion
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Business Development Partner to join our Cyber Legion team as a co-owner. As a Business Development Partner, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to promote the growth of our business. Your focus will be on generating new business opportunities, creating partnerships, and expanding our customer base. We offer a unique opportunity for our Business Development Partner to become a co-owner of the company and earn a percentage of sales.
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and acquire new clients
- Develop relationships with potential clients and partners to create new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify potential leads and convert them into clients
- Develop proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Negotiate and close deals with clients and partners
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the industry and market trends
- Participate in networking events and conferences to promote the business
- Conduct market research to identify potential opportunities and threats
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for business growth
- Proven track record in business development, preferably in the technology or cybersecurity industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity industry and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Co-ownership of the company
- Percentage of sales as compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative work environment
*No matter your origin, ethnicity, gender identity, religion or individual requirements; at Cyber Legion, all that counts is the person you are and the attitude.
*We are looking forward to meeting you!
Cyber Security Engineer
- We have a dedicated Cyber Security team within our business and due to company roadmap we have opportunities for internships.
- The role includes training and you will be included in our accelerator scheme course which will teach you about cyber security engineering, penetration testing methodology and client interaction. You will also be responsible for delivering Managed cyber security services such as and vulnerability assessments, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing etc using our ASV platform which will familiarise you with the types of vulnerabilities often encountered and how they are remediated.
- During your internship you will start to become involved in live security testing (penetration tests) with our clients where you will shadow our senior consultants and begin to perform your own engagements with support. This will give you an understanding of the full life-cycle of a penetration test and some real-life experience in being a pen tester. You’ll also be helping out and supporting the team with other tasks that come in to help us function efficiently.
- This role will provide a wealth of experience in many areas and give you a true to life view of what it is like to be a security engineer at Cyber Legion.
- Our business model is fully remotely and all services are deliver remotely to our clients in UK, EU. Part of your job role would consist of managing the service delivery process, ensuring that services are delivered to our clients as agreed and follow up based on the SLAs.
- Rapidly growing and dynamic B2B/SaaS company with start-up flair
- International team of ambitious like-minded people
- Positive and professional working atmosphere and high personal esteem
- Steep learning curve with great potential for personal and professional development
- Professional onboarding and continuous training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies, lots of responsibility and a strong focus on individual ownership
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Regular team events and a “one for all, all for one” mentality
- Innovative, positive, respectful, informal and highly professional!
- Strong attitude
- IT-oriented studies, training or experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the latest developments in IT and information security as well as an interest in data protection.
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in the areas of IT and Information Security.
- Pleasure in professional customer contact.
- Most important: You are willing to learn, solution-oriented and have your heart in the right place!
*No matter your origin, ethnicity, gender identity, religion or individual requirements;
at Cyber Legion, all that counts is the person you are and the attitude.
*We are looking forward to meeting you!
At ®Cyber Legion, we’re a UK-based cybersecurity company that provides expert cybersecurity testing and consultancy services. We combine real testing capabilities with professional expertise to help businesses, individuals, and families identify and remediate cyber security threats and vulnerabilities, improving their resilience to cyber attacks and safeguarding their reputation and well-being.
Our comprehensive portfolio includes managed cyber security services, as well as on-demand services such as risk assessment, attack surface management, adversary emulation, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and management, DevSecOps CI/CD automation, SAST & DAST scans, bug bounty, cyber security audits, and consultancy based on clients’ needs. We offer a tailored approach to meet the unique requirements of each client and provide them with the best possible protection against cyber threats.
In addition to our core services, we also offer a comprehensive platform for those seeking to learn and expand their knowledge in the field of cyber security. Our platform provides educational materials such as videos, tests, and posts that cover a wide range of topics in the field. We also offer custom tools and scripts, including runbooks, to assist users in completing various tasks and improving their skills.
At Cyber Legion, we’re committed to providing our clients and users with access to all the resources they need to stay up-to-date and equipped with the latest knowledge in cyber security. Check out our website to access our Cyber Security Learning materials and take the first step towards securing your business, family, or personal digital assets.
Join Cyber Legion Security Engineering
We work smart
We’re always looking for IT professional people who want to contribute or looking to develop a career in the Cyber Industry world.