Cyber Security Program for Start-ups
Ensure your assets are secure and well protected in front of the Cyber attacks
Cyber Security Program for Start-ups
One stop program that can secure the future of your business. Cyber Legion helps to find and fix vulnerabilities and reduce the security Risk that affect your organization. Worldwide Startups can secure their business with Cyber Legion helps. Every startup , regardless of its size, collects, stores, and uses important information, and can struggle to implement powerful cybersecurity practices because of limited resources such as time, money, and people.
Cyber Legion team believe that any Organizations should be help to build and maintain trust and lasting relationships with clients and beneficiaries.
Our team can make an impact for your organization and provide advanced Cyber Security services such as Attack Surface Management, Vulnerability Assessment/Management, Risk Assessment, SAST &DAST scans, continue Vulnerability discovery, Penetration Testing etc to support your security program and improve your security resilience.
Cyber Legion is a One stop-shop solution for all security stakeholders to ensure that their businesses are well guarded against security issues and cyber attacks. One Security platform for all your company security threats, risks, vulnerabilities and engagements.
Multiple Security Assessments in one Platform
A cyber security program is a documented set of your organization’s information security policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. Your security program should provide a roadmap for effective security management practices and controls.
With Cyber Legion services you can achieve all your security goals in one platform.
Regardless of the term used, the objective is to ensure: Confidentiality – Data or information are not made available or disclosed to unauthorized persons or processes. Integrity -Data or information have not been altered or destroyed in an unauthorized manner. Availability – Data or information are accessible and usable on demand by an authorized person
- Prevention—These activities may include security architecture design, security awareness and training, and policy development. In general, prevention encompasses any activity that limits or contains a potentially damaging cybersecurity event.
- Detection—These activities enable the discovery of cybersecurity events. Examples include system log analysis, visitor log analysis and event reporting by users.
- Response—These activities are steps taken to contain the threat and recover business operations. Responses can range from analysis of anomalous but nonthreatening events to efforts to address a data breach or crisis.
A plan of action is aimed at accomplishing a clear business objective. It includes details about what work is to be done by whom and when, and what means or resources will be used. In contrast, programs deliver outcomes, but projects deliver outputs. A program approach to cybersecurity does the following:
- Provides the structure and processes essential to control cybersecurity operations and react to changes related to information risk
- Supports the organization’s vision, goals and objectives. The allocation of resources influences the cost and success of the program from an enterprise perspective, not as part of the IT budget.
- Integrates component parts necessary to power the intended whole, allowing for continual performance optimization both functionally and technically
- Assures adherence to standards and alignment with the business vision, facilitates accountability and management of component projects, and tracks basic component costs together with the wider costs of administering the program
The OWASP Security Knowledge Framework is an open source web application that explains secure coding principles in multiple programming languages. The goal of OWASP-SKF is to help you learn and integrate security by design in your software development and build applications that are secure by design.