Cyber Security Program for Start-ups
Ensure your assets are secure and well protected in front of the Cyber attacks
Cyber Security Program for Start-ups
Looking for a comprehensive program to secure the future of your business? Look no further than Cyber Legion. Our team specializes in finding and fixing vulnerabilities to reduce the security risks that threaten your organization. No matter the size of your startup, our services can help protect your important information and implement powerful cybersecurity practices with limited resources.
At Cyber Legion, we believe that every organization should have access to the tools and services needed to build and maintain trust with clients and beneficiaries. Our team of experts can provide advanced cybersecurity services such as attack surface management, vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, and penetration testing to improve your security resilience.
When you choose Cyber Legion, you get a one-stop-shop solution for all your security needs. Our platform covers all the security threats, risks, vulnerabilities, and engagements your company may face, ensuring that your business is well-guarded against cyber attacks. Trust Cyber Legion to keep your company secure for the long-term.
Multiple Security Assessments in one Platform
A cyber security program is a documented set of your organization’s information security policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. Your security program should provide a roadmap for effective security management practices and controls.
With Cyber Legion services you can achieve all your security goals in one platform. Live events for all security testing findings and vulnerability management results with bug tracking, Risk dashboards, Ticketing systems etc.
Cyber Security Program Features
Unlimited Cyber Legion CSaaS Platform access
Black, Grey or White Box Testing
Scheduled Security testing service – Work Request Button whenever you want
Manual & Automated Security Testing & Risk Validation
Business Logic & Technical Vulnerability Testing
Detailed Exploitation Evidence
Security Frameworks Checklists OWASP, SANS etc
OSINT & Threat Intelligence
Full Support & References for Remediation
Collaboration & Integration with ticketing, bug trackers etc
Unlimited Analysis, Tracking & Reporting
Live Events & Alerting emails
Retesting of discovered issues – unlimited
On-Demand and Custom Offering that Best Suits your Organization’s needs.
Regardless of the term used, the objective is to ensure: Confidentiality – Data or information are not made available or disclosed to unauthorized persons or processes. Integrity -Data or information have not been altered or destroyed in an unauthorized manner. Availability – Data or information are accessible and usable on demand by an authorized person
- Prevention—These activities may include security architecture design, security awareness and training, and policy development. In general, prevention encompasses any activity that limits or contains a potentially damaging cybersecurity event.
- Detection—These activities enable the discovery of cybersecurity events. Examples include system log analysis, visitor log analysis and event reporting by users.
- Response—These activities are steps taken to contain the threat and recover business operations. Responses can range from analysis of anomalous but nonthreatening events to efforts to address a data breach or crisis.
A plan of action is aimed at accomplishing a clear business objective. It includes details about what work is to be done by whom and when, and what means or resources will be used. In contrast, programs deliver outcomes, but projects deliver outputs. A program approach to cybersecurity does the following:
- Provides the structure and processes essential to control cybersecurity operations and react to changes related to information risk
- Supports the organization’s vision, goals and objectives. The allocation of resources influences the cost and success of the program from an enterprise perspective, not as part of the IT budget.
- Integrates component parts necessary to power the intended whole, allowing for continual performance optimization both functionally and technically
- Assures adherence to standards and alignment with the business vision, facilitates accountability and management of component projects, and tracks basic component costs together with the wider costs of administering the program
The OWASP Security Knowledge Framework is an open source web application that explains secure coding principles in multiple programming languages. The goal of OWASP-SKF is to help you learn and integrate security by design in your software development and build applications that are secure by design.