Drupal Security Test
Identify all potential threats and risks at an early stage, and verifies that remediation is effective
Drupal Security Test
Are you concerned about the security of your Drupal website? Look no further! Our Drupal Security Test service is here to provide you with peace of mind. Our team of experienced security experts will conduct a thorough examination of your website to identify any potential vulnerabilities or weaknesses.
We will scan your site for known vulnerabilities and test for security best practices. Our tests include authentication and access controls, database security, and file system security. We will also provide you with a detailed report of our findings, including recommended solutions for any issues that are found.
Don’t leave your website’s security to chance. Trust our Drupal Security Test service to keep your website safe and secure. Order now and let us protect your online presence!
Drupal Security Test Report
Our Drupal Security Test Report service offers a comprehensive analysis of the security of your Drupal website. Our team of experts will perform a thorough security assessment, identifying any potential vulnerabilities and risks. We will then provide a detailed report outlining our findings and recommendations for remediation. Our goal is to ensure that your website is protected against potential threats and malicious attacks. With our service, you can have peace of mind knowing that your website is secure and your valuable data is protected.
Security Test Vefication & Checklists
- Check for known vulnerabilities in the Drupal version currently in use, and ensure that all available updates have been applied.
- Verify that proper permissions are set for all users and groups, to prevent unauthorized access or modification of content.
- Ensure that data entered into forms is properly sanitized and validated, to prevent injection attacks.
- Check that all external libraries and modules used by the website are up-to-date and do not contain known vulnerabilities.
- Verify that any sensitive data stored in the website (such as user passwords) is encrypted.
- Test for cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities, by attempting to inject malicious scripts into various input fields.
- Check for cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities, by attempting to perform actions on behalf of a logged-in user without their consent.
- Test for SQL injection vulnerabilities, by attempting to manipulate database queries through input fields.
- Verify that the website has proper protection against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
- Test for any known open redirect vulnerabilities, by attempting to redirect users to malicious sites through input fields.
- Test for any known clickjacking vulnerabilities, by attempting to embed the website within a hidden frame.
- Confirm that the website has proper session management, by attempting to hijack an active session.
- Verify that proper measures are in place to protect against insecure file uploads, such as file type validation and virus scanning.
- Test for any known directory traversal vulnerabilities, by attempting to access restricted directories or files.
- Review the website’s error messages to confirm that they do not reveal sensitive information, such as file paths or SQL queries.
- Check for any other known security issues that apply to the Drupal platform specifically.
- Ensure that the website has proper protection against click tracking.
- Test for any known file inclusion vulnerabilities, by attempting to include arbitrary files through input fields.
- Verify that proper measures are in place to prevent sensitive data exposure, such as credit card data or personal information.
- Review the website’s access logs to confirm that no suspicious activity has occurred.
- Verify that the website has a robust backup and disaster recovery plan in place.
- Check that the website’s server is properly configured to protect against server-side attacks, such as resource exhaustion attacks.
- Confirm that the website has proper protection against redirection to untrusted sites.
- Test for any known cookie injection vulnerabilities, by attempting to manipulate cookies through input fields.
- Verify that the website has proper protection against phishing attacks.
- Test for any known security issues that apply to the Drupal modules or themes used by the website.
- Confirm that the website has proper protection against unauthorized access to sensitive data.
- Review the website’s logs to ensure that all accesses are legitimate.
- Verify that proper measures are in place to prevent the injection of malicious scripts or code.
- Check that the website’s server is properly configured to protect against DoS and DDoS attacks.
This is a general Drupal security test checklist, it is important to note that specific security issues and vulnerabilities may vary from website to website, so it’s essential to consult with security experts for further assessment.
Drupal Security TestPay as You Go Service
- Test all Drupal components
- Services Fingerprinting
- Findings proof of concepts -PoC
- Risk Scoring & Prioritisation
- References for Remediation
- Secure Client Portal Access
- Analysis, Tracking & Reporting
- Security Expert Support
Security Testing Workflow – How it Works?
1. Client Onboarding
All Cyber Legion's services are delivered via Web Secure Client Portals. You can SignUp for a Free account using the Secure Client Portal or you can Get in Touch and Cyber Legion team will create an account for you.
Our Web Client Portal is integrated with Digital Signature, that enables us to sign all required documents and agreements to legally engage and perform security tests on the target systems.
2. NDA , Agreements & Digital Signature
We have a flexible pricing framework that can fits everyone needs. You can submit the Work Request Form and choose an existing service or ask for & accept a customized proposal. We'll work with you to evaluate and setup the scope of the engagement, (domains, applications, networks, cloud infrastructure, mobile, IOT etc).
3. Security Scanning & Testing
We meet agreed SLAs and follow security testing Framework checklists. Based on the commitment, our team of engineers will use our tools, automation and testing capabilities to achieve the objectives.
4. Findings, Reporting & Remediation
All security findings will be available in real time on the web portal which will give you clear visibility on the uncovered vulnerabilities. Along with the reporting of our findings, we provide you with an extensive set of recommendations to support senior executives and IT/Dev/Engineering teams to implement mitigation and remediation.
5. Retesting & Validation of Remediation
All our security services includes a Free retesting to validate if the issue has been fixed or the mitigations have been implemented. You can choose various security testing services for continuous vulnerability discovery and validation. All delivered via the Secure Client Portal
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s
To order our pay-as-you-go Drupal Built-in Security Test & Report service, you must register on the Cyber Legion client portal for free, sign the NDA and the consultancy service agreement, and submit and pay for the service using the Work Request Form.
Once these steps are completed and we have your approval for the targets within the scope of the scan/test, we can schedule the service according to your specified time frame.
A target is a system that we can scan/test using our tools.
e.g web app, application repository, mobile app, IP etc
Security scanning, or vulnerability scanning, can mean many different things, but it can be simply described as scanning the security of a website, web-based program, network, or file system for either vulnerabilities or unwanted file changes.
A Drupal Security Test is a process of identifying and evaluating security vulnerabilities and risks in a website or web application built using the Drupal content management system. It includes a series of checks and tests to ensure that the website is protected against known security threats, such as hacking, injection attacks, and unauthorized access to sensitive data. The test may include reviewing the website’s code, configurations, and security settings, as well as performing simulated attacks to identify vulnerabilities. The goal of a Drupal Security Test is to ensure that the website is secure and that any identified issues are addressed promptly.
Cyber Legion focus on modular security testing approach that include commercial, open source and custom testing scripts that can be run against targeted assets during the product full development lifecycle from design to production and in complete synch with client’s processes and technology stack.
Using a Secure Client Portal, the latest and most advanced security tools and commitment to innovation, we ensure that our clients continually benefit from Professional Cyber Services to detect, prevent and respond to threats & cyber attacks.
We follow precise testing checklists and Frameworks guidelines that ensures a complete coverage of the security assessment. OWASP, SANS, NIST, CREST etc
Once we have completed all the scans/tests, we’ll ingested all the discovery data in the Web Portal (2nd Portal) so that you can Analyze, Prioritize, View, Track, Report and Fix any detected vulnerability.
Important: We’ll need to whitelist your IP addresses to be able access the Portal.
Our Professional Security Engineers perform the scans and tests and provide you with all the resulting data through the web portal.
Vulnerability testing is an essential part of mitigating your organization’s security risks. By using a vulnerability scanners to identify the points of weakness in your systems, you can reduce the attack surface that criminals might exploit, focusing your security efforts on the most likely targeted areas.
Identifying and Fixing vulnerabilities will help you improve your security defenses for not just your business but your staff, clients, customers, and partners.
- Identify weaknesses
- Prevent attacks
- Protect sensitive data
- Protect reputation
- Avoid fines and ransom costs
This tests the hosts in scope for any identified vulnerabilities in software versions or configuration issues on exposed services. It does not login to the system, therefore does not run more detailed checks that would only be possible when using local administrative user credentials.
This tests the hosts in scope for any identified vulnerabilities in software versions or configuration issues, by logging into the host as an administrative user. This performs a much more detailed review and covers patch checking and configuration issues for the unexposed services on the host. If you wished to check all patching levels of systems across your network, an authenticated test would be the best option.
The Scanner is able to scan the target web application as an authenticated user. You can provide us with authentication credentials in several ways:
- User/Password Authentication: When this option is chosen, the scanner will first try to authenticate to the provided login URL and obtain a valid session cookie. This cookie will be used with all the HTTP requests done to the server, performing an authenticated scan. You have the option to check if the authentication was successful before actually starting the scan.
- Cookie Authentication: With this option you can specify an already valid session cookie (or multiple cookies) that will be sent with each HTTP request to the server. You have to first get the session cookie by manually logging into your target application with a web browser and transferring the cookie from the browser to the scanner (copy/paste).
- Headers Authentication: This option allows you to specify custom HTTP headers that will be sent with each request to the target application. These can be used for authentication (e.g. JWT tokens, Basic Authentication, etc.) or for other specific application functionality.
Our specialized team of security professionals hold industry qualifications such as CREST, OSCP, CISSP, CISM, CEH and Cloud security certification such as AWS, azure, GCP etc.
We are a SC Cleared team combine this with many years of industry experience at the highest level working across all industry sectors. We are skills hands-on engineers with clear track record of implementing, running managing security testing programs across various organizations.
This statement refers to Cyber Legion services that are delivered through Web Client Portals.
→ Web Portal 1 – Features & Capabilities
- Private & Secure Client Portal
- NDA, Contract & Digital Signature
- Estimates, Invoices & Payments
- Work Request Scheduler
- Client File Upload/Download
- Complete Project Management Solution
- Private meeting & messaging
→ Web Portal 2 – Features & Capabilities
- Private & Secure Client Portal
- Client Workspace
- Rea Time Finding Analytics & Statistics
- Assets & Vulnerability Details
- Artefacts & Attack Path
- Engagement & Testing Reporting